|The design process and
Getting your professional graphics designed by Graphic Mechanic (GM) is easy. Below are a few simple steps that will ensure a seamless design process and a successful outcome.
1. Request an estimate.
2. Answer any questions to help us provide the most accurate estimate.
3. Meet with a GM Representative via phone or in person to review your estimate and get answers to any questions you have.
4. Read, sign and date your estimate and fax it to 770-788-1577 or deliver all necessary text, images and any other support materials to GM electronically or in person.
5. Pay half of your total estimated cost online, in person, via cash, credit card, check or money order or by mail (check or money order only if by mail).
1. A GM Representative will contact you with any further questions about
2. GM will present you with your first comp (design times vary based on type of graphic, average time 3 to 5 business days).
3. You review your comp(s) and provide us with feedback.
4. GM will make changes to your graphic based on any requests you may have for visual or text adjustments. The number of editorial rounds may vary based on the type of graphic, but are predetermined in your initial estimate.
1. You approve your final graphic by signing off on it and paying your remaining balance.
2. GM packages and delivers your final project to you on a CD with the original files and a backup CD).